Monday 25 February 2008

2008…for the better or the worst?

Another year passed….(again, byebye 2007). This time, I was at home, yes in Malaysia for new year. But, as usual no fancy or special celebration.

Oh well, a lot of things happened in the past years….and 2007 is no exception. But for some reason, I tend to forget all those bad memories. I am not sure if I just want to forget and let everything goes (or I’m getting older n my memory capacity cant support it)….for whatever reason it is, I don’t really care because some things are just not worth to remember.

However, I do learn a lot of things from whatever happened….how people are so hypocrite, selfish and how they changed over the time. I realized that we can’t stop people from changing….but what I can do is that to avoid myself from being one of them…those with double faces, ‘pot called the kettle black’ – type of person.

Oh well, let’s talk about what's happening now….i just finished my summer school (fuh, so relieved) but sadly I only have one week holiday before the real semester starts. Back to summer school….it was boring initially until towards the last few week….it gets more interesting (I wonder why =p).

2008….it’s almost march now, n i am going to be a 3rd year student this year…time surely flies, yet more to come….for the better or the worst? No one knows…maybe little surprises in life make it interesting. Whatever it is, life must go on ….we shall live the life that we want…if we can’t get what we want, maybe we are meant to have a better one,

At the end, everything will be ok….if it is not ok, then it is not the end, right?

2 comments:

ezralimm said...

bad things? Nah, you can take it. Ex KP Afida Yusof! Gambatte!


Eh, soz bout the other day... i rly wished there was more time to hang out.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.